Bacon BBQ Chicken SandwichFrom sharebear1 7 years ago
- 4 Boneless skinless chicken Breast shopping list
- 1/2 Lb bacon shopping list
- 4 Sliced cheddar cheese shopping list
- 1/2 Cups your favorite bbq sauce shopping list
- 4 T. butter shopping list
- salt & pepper shopping list
- 4 rolls or buns shopping list
- lettuce-sliced shopping list
- tomato-sliced shopping list
- onion-sliced shopping list
How to make it
- Salt and Pepper your chicken and place into pan with butter and cook through until golden brown. In seperate pan fry bacon until done and set aside. Do not over cook it you want your bacon soft.
- Once chicken is done remove from heat and place some bacon and cheddar cheese slices on top of each peice of chicken and cover with lid to melt the cheese for a about 2 minutes.
- Place a peice of chicken on each bun and top with bbq sauce, lettuce, tomato and onion.