Chicken VeroniqueFrom chefmeow 4 years ago
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil shopping list
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms shopping list
- 3 tablespoons sliced green onions shopping list
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breast cubed shopping list
- 1 tablespoon flour shopping list
- 1 cup chicken broth shopping list
- 1/4 cup dry white wine shopping list
- 1 cup seedless green grapes halved shopping list
- 1 tablespoon drained capers shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 2 cups cooked rice warm shopping list
How to make it
- Sauté mushrooms and green onions in oil in large skillet until tender.
- Add chicken and sauté 5 minutes then sprinkle with flour.
- Cook stirring constantly for 3 minutes then stir in broth and white wine.
- Heat to boiling then reduce heat and simmer covered 8 minutes.
- Stir in grapes and capers then season with salt and pepper and serve over rice.