Sweet Chocolate Drizzled Bread SticksFrom midgelet 4 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a small bowl mix the sugar and nuts together.
- Unfold pastry puff dough on a lightly floured surface.
- Using a rolling pin, thin dough to ¼-inch thick.
- Cut in half.
- Lightly brush one side with melted butter.
- Sprinkle entire surface with sugar-nut mixture, pressing it into dough.
- Lightly brush other half of dough with melted butter and place over other side, butter side down.
- Using rolling pin, seal pieces together.
- Brush the top of pastry with melted butter and lightly sprinkle with sugar if desired.
- Cut into 12 strips
- Take a strip and twist.
- Transfer to a silpat mat or parchment paper-lined baking sheet.
- Press ends into baking sheet to prevent breadsticks from untwisting during baking.
- Chill for 15 minutes before baking.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until puffed and golden brown.
- Let cool.
- Drizzle melted chocolate across breadsticks.
The Cookmidgelet Eastern, USA
The Rating2 people
dark chocalate cashews yum luv it thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Sweet Tooth446 members
Chocolate Dreams354 members
Quick N Easy121 members
Five Or Fewer180 members
Dont Knock It Till You Try It74 members
Sweet Treats15 members
Anything With NUTs42 members
Sugar N Spice N Everything Nice77 members
Unique And Unusual Recipes84 members