Glazed SalmonFrom mattandmaren 6 years ago
- Marinade: shopping list
- 3/4 cup tamari shopping list
- 1/4 cup sesame oil shopping list
- 1/2 Tbs garlic, finely chopped shopping list
- 1/2 Tbs ginger, finely chopped shopping list
- Glaze: shopping list
- 1/4 cup reserved marinade shopping list
- 1/4 cup tamari shopping list
- 3 tsp cornstarch shopping list
- 3 tsp water shopping list
- 1 tsp lemon juice shopping list
- 1 1/2 to 2 pounds salmon shopping list
- 1/4 bunch green onions for garnish shopping list
How to make it
- Mix marinade ingredients. Reserve 1/4 cup for the glaze. Place the rest in a container with salmon, covering as much as possible, and let soak for 10 minutes.
- Grill salmon over low heat for approximately 10 minutes per inch of thickness. Remove from grill and let cool for 10 minutes.
- While salmon is cooling, mix the reserve marinade, tamari, water and lemon juice in a small mixing bowl. Pour mixture into a small sauce pan and bring quickly to a boil. Reduce heat to a simmer, combine the cornstarch and water thoroughly in a small glass and add to the simmering marinade while whisking rapidly. Mixture should thicken to the consistancy of syrup. Brush over salmon and serve immediately.