Chocolate Bourbon PieFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
- 2-1/2 cups all purpose flour shopping list
- 1 teaspoon granulated sugar shopping list
- 1 cup butter cut up shopping list
- 1/4 cup ice water shopping list
- Filling: shopping list
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter melted shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate pieces shopping list
- 1-1/2 cups chopped pecans shopping list
- 2 tablespoons bourbon shopping list
- 1/2 cup flour shopping list
How to make it
- Mix all crust ingredients except water in food processor until crumbly.
- Slowly add ice water until mixture just holds together.
- Wrap in a flat circle in plastic wrap then chill overnight and form into pie pan.
- Beat eggs with cooled butter then add flour and sugar and beat until well mixed.
- Gently fold in pecans, chocolate and bourbon then add mixture to pie shell.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes and serve with fresh whipped cream.