White Bean and Pancetta PizzaFrom pleclare 3 years ago
- 4 oz. pancetta,cut into 1" by 1/4" strips shopping list
- extra virgin olive oil shopping list
- 1 large garlic clove,minced shopping list
- 1 tsp chopped rosemary shopping list
- 1/4 tsp crushed red pepper shopping list
- 2 15 oz. cans cannellini beans,drained and rinsed shopping list
- salt shopping list
- 4 pocketless pitas or naan shopping list
- 6 oz thinly sliced Fontina cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven with a pizza stone to 450 degrees. In a skillet,cook the pancetta in 2 Tbs of oil over moderate heat,until crisp;transfer tp plate. Add the gatlic,rosemary and crushed pepper to the skillet and cok 20 seconds. Mash in the beans. Stir in the pancetta,season with salt.
- Brush the flatbreads with oil and spread with bean mixture. Top with the cheese.
- Bake flatbreads until cheese is bubbling,7 mins;transfer to platesand serve.
The Cookpleclare Framingham, MA
A Pizza Place117 members
Pie Lovers Of The World105 members
Consume Those Beans78 members
A Pot Of Beans48 members
All Things Cheese76 members
Pies Pies Everywhere Is Pies45 members
Pizza Pizza32 members
Crazy Pizza16 members
Pies Tarts And Quiches29 members