BBQ Baked BeansFrom angelgirl94 5 years ago
- 4 15oz cans pork and beans shopping list
- 6-8 strips crisp fried bacon-roughly chopped shopping list
- 3/4 cup chopped onion shopping list
- 3/4 cup chopped green bell peppers shopping list
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar shopping list
- 1 cup prepared BBQ sauce(I use KC Masterpiece)-or to taste shopping list
- 2 tablespoons yellow mustard shopping list
- 1 teaspoon liquid smoke shopping list
How to make it
- Drain two of the cans of pork and beans then dump them all into a large mixing bowl.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Pour mixture into a lightly greased 9" x 13" baking dish or disposable pan. Cover with foil.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 30 minutes covered and then 30 minutes uncovered.
- Let set for 10 minutes to thicken then serve.