Linguine With Chevre Herbs And TomatoesFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
- 3/4 pound dried linguine shopping list
- 4 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil shopping list
- 3 garlic cloves shopping list
- 3 cups cherry tomatoes cut in half shopping list
- 1/2 cup chicken stock shopping list
- 4 ounces young chèvre crumbled shopping list
- 1/2 cup minced herbs such as basil thyme and/or oregano shopping list
- 1 tablespoon parsley chopped shopping list
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt shopping list
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil.
- Cook linguine until it is al dente.
- Heat 2 tablespoons of the olive oil in a heavy skillet over medium heat.
- Add garlic and sauté until it just begins to color.
- Remove garlic and discard.
- Add tomatoes and sauté for 4 minutes shaking the pan several times so that they cook evenly.
- Transfer tomatoes to a serving bowl.
- Add stock to the skillet then increase heat to high and swirl skillet to loosen any pan juices.
- Reduce liquid by one third.
- Drain pasta and put it in the bowl on top of the tomatoes.
- Scatter chèvre and herbs over pasta and pour sauce over all.
- Add remaining olive oil then toss gently and season with salt and pepper then serve immediately.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!