Mediterranean Grilled Chicken SaladFrom chefmeow 4 years ago
- 2 medium potatoes cut into cubes shopping list
- 4 ounces mushrooms halved shopping list
- 4 ounces green beans halved and steamed until crisp tender shopping list
- Vinaigrette: shopping list
- 1/4 cup olive oil shopping list
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar shopping list
- 1 garlic clove minced shopping list
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh tarragon shopping list
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon granulated sugar shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion shopping list
- Halved cherry tomatoes for garnish shopping list
How to make it
- Place potatoes in saucepan then cover with water and cover pan.
- Boil potatoes 15 minutes until tender then drain well.
- Combine all vinaigrette ingredients and whisk until well combined.
- Place potatoes, mushrooms and beans in separate piles in large shallow dish.
- Drizzle with 1/3 cup of the vinaigrette to coat then cover and let stand 15 minute.
- Heat broiler.
- Add chicken to remaining vinaigrette then cover and let stand 15 minutes.
- Remove chicken from vinaigrette and discard vinaigrette then broil 5” from heat 4 minutes.
- Turn chicken and broil an additional 4 minutes.
- Slice chicken and arrange on plates with potatoes, mushrooms and beans.
- Sprinkle with onion and garnish with cherry tomatoes.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!