Two Cheeses Stuffed and Baked CrepesFrom gourmetana 6 years ago
- crepes shopping list
- 1/2 cup flour shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1 cup milk shopping list
- pinch of salt shopping list
- 1 tbs melted butter shopping list
- Stuffing shopping list
- 1/2 cup cream cheese shopping list
- 3 tbsp single cream or soy cream shopping list
- 1 tsp corn starch shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped smoked ham shopping list
- 1 tbsp chopped parsley shopping list
- frosting shopping list
- Sacla Italia Pomodorini&parmigiano Sauce (I don't know if this is available in USA, if not use the tomato sauce of your preference) shopping list
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese shopping list
How to make it
- To make the crepes whisk the egg and add milk, butter and salt. Add the flour and mix well until smooth. Heat a frying pan and pour some batter onto it. Tilt the pan with a circular motion so the batter coats the pan evenly.
- Repeat the process until you run out of batter.
- To make the stuffing mix all the ingredients together and over low heat stir constantly until it thickens (this takes about 6 or 7 minutes).
- Scoop about 1 tbsp of stuffing on a crepe and fold. Repeat this step with all crepes.
- Put the crepes into a baking dish and pour tomato sauce over them. Sprinkle with shredded mozzarella cheese and bake in medium heat oven for about 15 minutes or until the cheese is melted.
The Cookgourmetana London, UK
The Rating6 people
I was on a crepe binge back in the 70's, this looks wonderful! Thanks.maureenlaw in ST LOUIS loved it
I too have not made crepes in a very long time. I like that you can make a batch to freeze. ^5!!a1patti in Salem loved it