Peanut Butter Brownie TrifleFrom pleclare 7 years ago
- 1 fudge brownie mix (13x9" pan) shopping list
- 1 pkg. (10 oz) peanut butter chips shopping list
- 2 pkg(13 0z. ea) miniature peanut butter cups shopping list
- 4 c cold 2% milk shopping list
- 2 pkgs(5.1 oz ea) instant vanilla pudding mix shopping list
- 1c creamy peanut butter shopping list
- 4 tsp vanilla shopping list
- 3 cartons(8oz ea.) frozen whipped topping,thawed shopping list
How to make it
- Prepare brownie batter according to directions.;stir in peanut butter chips. Bake in greased 13x9" pan at 350 degrees for 20-25 mins. or till toothpick comes with moist crumbs(do not overbake) Cool on wire rack'cut in 3/4" pieces
- Cut peanut butter cups in half;set aside 1/3 c for garnish.
- In large bowl,whisk milk and pudding mixes for 2 mins. Let stand 2 mins or till soft-set. Add peanut butter and vanilla;mix well. Fold in 1-1/2 cartons whipped topping.
- Place 1/3rd of brownies in a 5Qt. glass bowl;top with 1/3rd of remaining peanut butter cups. Spoon 1/3rd of the pudding mixture over the top. Repeat layers twice. Cover with remaining whipped topping;garnish with reserved peanut butter cups.
- Refrigerate till chilled.
People Who Like This Dish 10
The Cookpleclare Framingham, MA
The Rating5 people
W.O.W.~ "5"FORK!!!!! Flavors ~~~~~
I can hardly wait to 'Make&Taste' with
Family & Friends~!(^_^)~
~*~mj~*~mjcmcook in Beach City loved it
Wow... this has my juices flowing.... ^5 by all means....
A.thepoint in Hagerstown loved it
YUM Pat, this is a total winner, 5 forks coming your way, but I'm holding one back in hopes to sample some.henrie in Savannah loved it