Buttermilk Pudding CakesFrom pleclare 4 years ago
- 3/4 c sifted flour shopping list
- 1-1/2 tsp baking powder shopping list
- 2 large eggs shopping list
- 3/4 c whole or low-fat buttermilk shopping list
- 1 tsp vanilla shopping list
- 9 Tbs plus 1 tsp sugar shopping list
- 4 Tbs unsalted butter,melted and cooled to room temperature shopping list
- nonstick cooking spray shopping list
- 2 c fresh raspberries(8oz0 shopping list
- whipped cream shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees with a rack position in top third of oven
- Sift together flour and baking powder in a large bowl.In another largee bowl beat eggs until creamy and yellow. Whisk in buttermilk,vanilla,5 Tbs plus 1 tsp sugar,and butter(mixture will look curdled and broken). Slowly add flour and whisk till batter is smooth and combined.
- Spray 8 standard-size(3 oz) nonstick muffin pan cups with spray. Divide batter evenly among pepared muffin cups.,filling about2/3 full.
- Transfer to oven and bake till sides of cakes are evenly browned(check by inserting knife tip between rim of cake and muffin cup,pylling gently to expose side of cake),about 9 mins.If cakes not evelly browned,they will not hold together when inverted. Continue baking,checking every minute until evely browned
- Meanwhile,place raspberries in med. bowl;add remaining 4 Tbs sugar and gently toss to coat.
- Invert cakes onto eight individual plates.Place berries on top and alongside cakes;serve with whipped cream,if desired.
The Cookpleclare Framingham, MA
The Rating2 people
Thanks for sharing.
theoldprof in Belleville loved it