Molasses Sugar CookiesFrom louierae 3 years ago
- Mix together: 2/3 cup oil shopping list
- 1 cup sugar shopping list
- 1/3 cup molasses shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- Sift together: 2 cups flour shopping list
- 2 tsp. baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. salt shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. cloves shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. ginger shopping list
- 1 tsp. cinnamon shopping list
How to make it
- Add dry ingredients to above mixture. Mix well.
- Form into 1" balls, roll in sugar, and place on greased cookie shet 2" apart.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 8-10 minutes.
The Cooklouierae Tacoma, WA
The Rating4 people
These sound yummy, ^5!!a1patti in Salem loved it
do these stay soft? i have yet to find a molasses cookie recipe that the cookies stay moist and chewy instead of crunchy....andiecooks in Eastlake loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!