Easter Mashed Baked PotatosFrom superfoodman 4 years ago
- 4 Cups frozen hash browns shopping list
- 1 (7.6-ounce) package butter and herb mashed potato mix. ( I used two 4 oz. Idahoan butter & herb.) shopping list
- 1 stick butter, softened shopping list
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 1 cup shredded monterey jack cheese shopping list
- 1/2 cup sour cream shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper shopping list
- 2 cups boiling water shopping list
- 2 cups prepared french-fred onion rings shopping list
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. shopping list
How to make it
- Bring a pot of water to boiling, and add the hash browns. Cook for five minutes and drain. In a large bowl, mix together the cooked hash browns, mashed potato mix, butter, cream cheese, jack cheese, sour cream, garlic salt, salt and pepper. Stir in the boiling water. Place in a greased 2-quart casserole dish.
- Bake for 35 to 45 minutes. Sprinkle the onion rings over the casserole and bake for about 5 to 8 minutes longer until onions are golden brown.
The Cooksuperfoodman Metropolis, IL
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!