Chicken Chow Mein Pineapple CasseroleFrom lor 3 years ago
- 2-1/2 to 3 cups cooked chicken, coarsely chopped shopping list
- 1 can (10-3/4 oz) condensed cream of chicken, celery or mushroom soup, undiluted shopping list
- NOTE: I sometimes add a splash of white wine to thin the soup. shopping list
- 1 cup (240 ml) pineapple tidbits shopping list
- 2 celery ribs, peeled and sliced shopping list
- 1 spring onion, sliced on an angle shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. onion or garlic powder shopping list
- 1 Tbsp. (15 ml) soy sauce shopping list
- 1 can or package (3 oz/84 g) chow mein noodles, divided shopping list
How to make it
- In a large bowl, combine the first 7 ingredients.
- Carefully fold in 1 cup (240 ml) chow mein noodles.
- Transfer to a greased shallow 2 quart (2-liter) baking dish.
- Sprinkle with remaining chow mein noodles.
- Bake uncovered in a 350 F (180 C) for 20-25 minutes or until heated through.
- Note: If you wish, you can always add some shredded cheese to this casserole.
The Cooklor Toronto, Canada
The Rating2 people
This sounds delicious! Thanks.maureenlaw in ST LOUIS loved it