Coconut Peach Upside- Down CakeFrom bostyn 7 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat both sides of grill on HIGH for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, place butter in a 9-inch round baking pan; place on warming rack of grill till melted.
- Stir in the brown sugar and coconut, spreading evenly on the bottom of pan.
- Arrange peach slices and cherries atop coconut mixture in pan.
- Prepare the cake mix batter according to the package instructions.
- Pour batter over peaches in pan, spreading evenly.
- Turn both burners of grill to LOW.
- Place foil pan directly on cooking grids.
- Close hood and cook for 35 to 40 minutes or till wooden pick inserted in cake comes out clean.
- Cool in pan 3 to 4 minutes; invert onto serving plate.