Baked SteakFrom pumkin 4 years ago
- 2 med-sized steaks shopping list
- BBQ and hot sauce (I used Frank's) as desired (I use A LOT) shopping list
- Sprinkle of salt shopping list
- Few dashes of pepper shopping list
- 1 tsp dehydrated chili peppers shopping list
- 1 tsp rosemary leaves shopping list
- 1 cup boiled water mixed with 1 tsp chicken bouillon shopping list
How to make it
- Pre-heat the oven to 350.
- Take the steaks from your refridgerator and place them in a baking dish with at least 1 inch height on the edges.
- Stab them with a fork a bunch of times, maybe 10-15 times per steak, per side.
- Sprinkle salt all over the steaks on both sides making sure to get even distribution.
- Dash a small amount of pepper onto them.
- Evenly distribute the Rosemary and dehydrated Chili peppers across the steaks on the side not touching the baking dish.
- Pour BBQ and Hot Sauce all over it now and let it sit in the fridge, covered for about 10 minutes at least
- Mix your cup of Chicken Bouillon soup with boiling water and pour all around the steaks BUT make sure not to cover them over with the soup
- Bake in the oven for about 30-35 minutes depending on your oven and desired doneness. A bit less time will give you more rarity.