Artichoke and Blue Cheese Stuffed Pork ChopsFrom pleclare 3 years ago
- Stuffing mix: shopping list
- 2 Tbs olive oil shopping list
- 2 Tbs shallots,sliced shopping list
- 1 c artichoke hearts,diced shopping list
- 1/3 c blue cheese shopping list
- 1 c Italian flavored panko crumbs shopping list
- Chops: shopping list
- 4 pork chops(8-10 oz) shopping list
- 3 Tbs grapeseed oil or canola shopping list
- 1 c grape tomatoes(halved) shopping list
- 1/4 c red wine shopping list
- 1/2 c beef stock shopping list
- 3/4 c blue cheese shopping list
- 2 Tbs geen onions,sliced shopping list
- 1 Tbs butter shopping list
- parsley shopping list
How to make it
- Using sharp knife,cut slit into the side of each pork chop about 2" long,creating a pocket.
- Stuff each chop with 1/4 of the stuffing mix.
- Press the stuffing firmly into pockets.
- Heat oil in large skillet. Saute pork chops for 3 mins on each side.
- Remove from pan ,place on baking sheet and put in 400 degree oven for 6-8 mins or till cooked thoroughly,Return pan to heat,add scallions and saute 2 mins.
- Deglaze pan with red wine,add beef stock and cook 2 mins.
- Add butter and tomatoes,reduce heat to simmer.
- Add 1/2 c blue cheese and stir till cheese is melted.
- Serve sauce over pork. Garnish with remaining blue cheese and parsley.
The Cookpleclare Framingham, MA
The Rating3 people
Artichoke, Blue Cheese and a plus Pork chops my kind of food. Great post and I do not have to try it first It is a 10 in my book, /but I can only give 5 forks to you. You go girl!!!
P.S Bona a Pasqua.spinach1948 in Dorchester-Boston loved it