Super Easy Shrimp CocktailFrom weso 6 years ago
- 2.5 lbs.cooked salad shrimp or cooked jumbo shrimp shopping list
- 3 avocados shopping list
- 2 bunches green onion shopping list
- 2 cucumbers shopping list
- 1 bunch cilantro shopping list
- 2 large tomatos shopping list
- 1 16oz. bottle of Clamato shopping list
- 1 7.75 can of El Pato shopping list
- garlic optional shopping list
- Tapatio optional shopping list
How to make it
- Mince the cilantro (and garlic if used)
- Chop up the rest of the veggies. The chunkier, the better.
- Throw in the shrimp
- Pour entire can of El Pato
- Pour in Clamato. I usually leave enough in the bottle to mix with a 40oz. of Bud.
- Chill in refrigerator for 30 mins.
- Serve with crackers or tortilla chips.
- Add Tapatio If needed
- This soup is even better the following day. Completely chilled and the shrimp are plump.
The Cookweso Rapid City, SD
The Rating2 people
- Not added to any groups yet!