Chicken SoupFrom chacha 5 years ago
How to make it
- Peel all vegetables. Slice carrots, parsnips, celery and chunk potatoes.
- Place chicken and vegetables in a 6 quart pot.
- Add salt and water to cover.
- Bring to a boil.
- Lower temperature and simmer an additional 1-1/2 hours.
- Garnish with chopped dill or parsley.
- Note: This is the perfect chicken soup for making Matzoh balls. My matzoh ball secret is to use chicken fat instead of oil, and a splash of club soda! They will be big and fluffy!