Roasted Cranberry Tofu TangoFrom jo_jo_ba 4 years ago
- 2 tbsp homemade (sugar-free) cranberry sauce shopping list
- 2 tbsp PC Blue Menu Fat Free California Dressing shopping list
- 1 tsp vegetable bouillon granules shopping list
- 2 tsp dried onion flakes shopping list
- 1/2 tsp onion powder shopping list
- 1/4 tsp pepper shopping list
- 3 oz firm or extra-firm tofu, drained and pressed shopping list
How to make it
- In a small bowl, mix together cranberry sauce, dressing, vegetable bouillon, onion flakes, onion powder and pepper. Set aside.
- Place tofu in a small roasting dish that has been sprayed with PAM. Pour marinade overtop and turn to coat. Refrigerate 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Bake 45 minutes, serve immediately.
The Cookjo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
The Rating2 people
This sounds very delicious!! Have a happy Easter, Jojoba!! I really enjoy reading your recipes. What a creative imagination! Thank you!! trishttaaccoo in Buffalo loved it