Angel Hair Pasta with a Sweet Red Pepper and Lime PureeFrom choclytcandy 6 years ago
- 6 large red bell peppers, roasted, peeled, and seeded shopping list
- 1 tsp fresh garlic, chopped shopping list
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped shopping list
- 1/4 cup lime juice, squeezed shopping list
- 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper shopping list
- 1/2 tsp salt shopping list
- 2 tbs olive oil shopping list
- 1 pound angel hair pasta, cooked al dente and drained shopping list
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese, freshly grated shopping list
How to make it
- In a food processor place the roasted red bell peppers, garlic, cilantro, lime juice, cayenne pepper, and salt. Blend the ingredients for 60 seconds, or until they are roughly pureed.
- In a medium large saute pan place the olive oil and heat it on medium high until it is hot. Add the puree mixture and saute it for 5 minutes, or until it is hot.
- Add the angel hair pasta and quickly mix it with the puree.
- Add the Parmesan cheese and mix it in.
The Cookchoclytcandy IN
Cookbook Reviews149 members
Italian Speakers38 members
Pasta Place196 members
Unusual Combinations82 members
Anything Goes289 members
Italian Group96 members
Ethnic Family Traditions Our Heritage Together135 members
We Like It HOT66 members