roll with chicken liverFrom crista 4 years ago
- For dough: shopping list
- - 5 eggs shopping list
- -5 table spoons flour shopping list
- -salt shopping list
- For filling: shopping list
- -250 g chicken liver shopping list
- -green onion shopping list
- -5 garlic cloves shopping list
- -parsley shopping list
- -4 large mushrooms shopping list
- -salt and peper shopping list
How to make it
- For dough:
- Separate yolks from whites. Beat egg whites pinch of salt before adding hard foam. Mix egg yolks, add egg whites mixed over them, mix with care not to leave. Gradually add 5 tablespoons of the flour and mix well. The composition is poured into a tray 33/30 cm dusted with baking paper. Trim and place in oven for 12 minutes.
- For filling:
- cook chicken livers little oil. When it is ready passed so as to obtain a paste, chopped onion and garlic, mix with the liver paste. Finely chopped fried mushrooms until soft, mix it with liver. Season with salt and pepper and mix well.
- When the filling is warm, put it on the dough and roll . Roll it into a plastic sheet, and keep in refrigerator 2 hours.
The Cookcrista Targoviste, RO
The Rating4 people
yum yum yummy....love chicken livers!!!andiecooks in home loved it
I am looking forward to making this, the dough really looks interesting never done something like that from the chair yet..
mmmm...urkyle in loved it
Wow. Really extravegant. Sounds great. Multumesc.
Mmerlin in San Francisco loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!