Cocoa Cola CakeFrom selna 6 years ago
- -2 and 1/3 cups all purpose flour shopping list
- -2 cups sugar shopping list
- -1 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- -1 and 1/2 cups Coke shopping list
- -2/3 cup butter shopping list
- -4 tblsp cocoa powder shopping list
- -2 eggs shopping list
- -1/2 cup buttermilk shopping list
- -1 teaspoon vanilla shopping list
- -1 and 1/2 cups tiny marshmallows shopping list
- -LOTS of whipped topping/whipped cream shopping list
How to make it
- -preheat oven to 350F
- -in large bowl, stir together first 3 ingredients and set aside.
- -in medium saucepan combine coke, butter and cocoa and bring to a boil over medium heat. add hot mixture to flour mixture and stir until just combined.
- -add eggs, buttermilk and vanilla, stir until combined.
- -gently stir in marshmallows.
- -pour into greased and floured 13x9x3 inch baking pan.
- -bake for about 30 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean. transfer to wire rack to cool.
- -when cake is completely cooled, spread on whipped topping/whipped cream.