Cranberry Maple ChickenFrom chefelaine13 4 years ago
- 4 Tbs. butter or margarine, melted shopping list
- 1/2 C chopped onions shopping list
- 2 cloves chopped garlic shopping list
- 1 tsp curry powder shopping list
- 1/2 C maple syrup shopping list
- 1/4 C Dijon mustard (regular, honey, cranberry etc.) shopping list
- 2 Tbs whole cranberry sauce (may substitute any type of chutney or jam also) shopping list
- Handful of dried cranberries shopping list
- 12 skinless, boneless chicken thighs (any chicken part with bone in or out works just as well, thighs are very flavorful and are my personal preference) shopping list
How to make it
- Mix all ingredients except chicken together in a bowl.
- Dip chicken in the sauce and coat well.
- Place chicken in shallow baking pan and pour the remainder of sauce over the top.
- Place baking pan in a cold oven.
- Turn oven to 400 degrees.
- Bake for 1 hour.
- This dish is great served with rice pilaf, roasted brussel sprouts and some good crusty bread to soak up the juices.