Margarita Grilled Chicken SaladFrom rottman 4 years ago
- 1 lb chicken tenders shopping list
- 3/4 cup Margarita drink mix shopping list
- 1 tsp ground cumin shopping list
- 1 tsp grated lemon peel shopping list
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise shopping list
- 1 tbl lime juice shopping list
- 1/8 tsp red pepper shopping list
- 2 plum tomatoes, sliced shopping list
- 1 avocado, halved, seeded, peeled, and sliced shopping list
- 1/2 medium red onion, thinly sliced shopping list
- kosher salt and coarsely ground black pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Place the chicken, Margarita drink mix, lemon peel, and cumin in a 1 gallon zip lock bag. Add the Margarita mix, cumin and lemon peel. Seal and place in the refrigerator for 2-8 hours.
- In a small bowl, mix the mayonnaise, lime juice and red pepper. Place in the refrigerator.
- Start the grill. When coals are ready, remove the chicken and place over hot coals.
- While the chicken is grilling, slice the tomatoes and onion. Peel and slice the avocado. Place 4-5 slices of tomato and 1/2 the onion slices in each of two plates.
- When the chicken tenders are browned, remove from grill and thin slice. Divide evenly over the two plates. Top the tomato, onion, chicken portions with sliced avocado, then drizzle with the mayonnaise mixture. Season with salt and black pepper.
- Share with someone who appreciates a delicious, easy summer's dinner.
The Cookrottman Nottingham, MD
The Rating2 people
- Not added to any groups yet!