Apple PuddingFrom foodfriendfinder 7 years ago
How to make it
- Slice 4 cups apples in a well greased 9 inch pan.
- Sprinkle with ¼ to ½ cup sugar and ¼ tsp cinnamon.
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake at 400 degrees for 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cream together 1 tbsp butter, ½ cups sugar, 1 tsp vanilla, 1 egg, ½ cup flour and ½ tsp baking powder.
- Spread over the cooked apples, bake for 20 – 25 minutes longer.
The Cookfoodfriendfinder Kelowna, CA
The Rating2 people
Thanks for sharing. Love old favorite recipes. As I'm a type 'A' as well as yourself, I'll use Spelt flour instead. Great idea for the new group you're starting. !!!!!5nadaism in Bathurst loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!