Baked Artichoke OmeletFrom chefmeow 3 years ago
- 1 cup canned artichoke hearts in water shopping list
- 8 eggs shopping list
- 1/4 cup half-and-half shopping list
- 1/4 cup milk shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg shopping list
- 1 cup shredded white cheddar cheese shopping list
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Spread artichokes in four well greased individual au gratin dishes.
- Sprinkle grated cheddar cheese on top.
- Beat eggs with milk, half-and-half, salt, pepper and nutmeg.
- Pour mixture over artichokes and cheddar then top with parmesan.
- Bake at 350 until omelet is puffy and lightly browned about 20 minutes then serve immediately.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!