Dill Pickle MeatloafFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
- 1 pound ground beef shopping list
- 1/2 pound sausage shopping list
- 1 medium onion chopped shopping list
- 1/2 cup soft bread crumbs shopping list
- 1 egg well beaten shopping list
- 1-1/2 teaspoons salt shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper shopping list
- 1/2 cup dill pickle juice shopping list
- 1 cup chopped dill pickle shopping list
- 1/4 cup water shopping list
- 1 teaspoon worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 1/2 cup catsup shopping list
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar shopping list
- 3 drops Tabasco sauce shopping list
How to make it
- Combine beef, sausage, onion, bread crumbs, egg, salt, pepper, pickle juice and 1/2 of pickles.
- Shape into loaf and place in a roasting pan.
- Mix remaining 1/2 cup pickles, water, Worcestershire sauce, catsup, sugar and Tabasco sauce.
- Mix well and pour over meat loaf then place in preheated 375 oven and bake 30 minutes.
- Baste often with sauce.
- When brown turn oven down to 325 and bake for another 45 minutes.
- Serve hot with remaining sauce.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating4 people
Ok make my mouth water this is for tomorrow night love the idea. thanks meganmaywest in Tangerine loved it
Really good stuff, reminds me of sauce Robert in a meat loaf. YUMnotyourmomma in South St. Petersburg loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!