Dill Pickle MeatloafFrom chefmeow 9 years ago
- 1 pound ground beef shopping list
- 1/2 pound sausage shopping list
- 1 medium onion chopped shopping list
- 1/2 cup soft bread crumbs shopping list
- 1 egg well beaten shopping list
- 1-1/2 teaspoons salt shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper shopping list
- 1/2 cup dill pickle juice shopping list
- 1 cup chopped dill pickle shopping list
- 1/4 cup water shopping list
- 1 teaspoon worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 1/2 cup catsup shopping list
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar shopping list
- 3 drops Tabasco sauce shopping list
How to make it
- Combine beef, sausage, onion, bread crumbs, egg, salt, pepper, pickle juice and 1/2 of pickles.
- Shape into loaf and place in a roasting pan.
- Mix remaining 1/2 cup pickles, water, Worcestershire sauce, catsup, sugar and Tabasco sauce.
- Mix well and pour over meat loaf then place in preheated 375 oven and bake 30 minutes.
- Baste often with sauce.
- When brown turn oven down to 325 and bake for another 45 minutes.
- Serve hot with remaining sauce.
People Who Like This Dish 10
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating4 people
Really good stuff, reminds me of sauce Robert in a meat loaf. YUMnotyourmomma in South St. Petersburg loved it
Ok make my mouth water this is for tomorrow night love the idea. thanks meganmaywest in Tangerine loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!