Oat Butter BarsFrom stalwart 4 years ago
- 2 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 2 cups oats shopping list
- 1 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 1 cup brown sugar, firmly packed shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 cup butter or margarine shopping list
- 2/3 cup creamy peanut butter - any brand will do shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
How to make it
- Cream butter with sugars.
- Mix in peanut butter.
- Blend in eggs.
- Stir together dry ingredients and beat into creamed ingredients.
- Press into pan and bake at 350° F for 15-20 minutes.
- You can use two 9 x 13 pans or one cookie sheet.
- Melt 3 cups chocolate chips for icing or use 2 cups chocolate chips and 2/3 cup peanut butter.
- Makes LOTS