Pork Chop CasseroleFrom pleclare 4 years ago
- 8 bonelesspork loin chops,about 3/4" thick shopping list
- 1/3 c flour shopping list
- 1/4 tsp salt shopping list
- 1/4 tsp blk. pepper shopping list
- 2 Tbs cooking oil shopping list
- 1 10-3/4 oz. can condensed cream of mushroom soup shopping list
- 2/3 c chicken broth shopping list
- 1/2 c sour cream shopping list
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger shopping list
- 1/2 tsp dried rosemary,crushed shopping list
- 1 2.8 oz. can French-fried onions shopping list
- hot cooked noodles shopping list
How to make it
- Trim fat from chops. In shallow dish,combine flour,pepper and salt. Dip chops into flour mixture,turning to coat both sides.
- In large skillet,cook chops,half at a time,in hot oil over med heat until brown on both sides. Remove from heat.
- In med. bowl,combine soup,broth,the sour cream,ginger and rosemary. Stir in half of the onions.. Transfer to ungreased 3 qt. rectangular baking dish. Top with chops.
- Bake covered in 350 oven for 25 mins. Sprinkle with remaining onions. Bake 5-1o mins more until chops are done. Serve with hot ,cooked noodles