Revenge On Neiman-Marcus Cookie RecipeFrom cougarwoman 4 years ago
- NEIMAN-MARCUS cookies (Recipe may be halved) shopping list
- 2 cups butter shopping list
- 24 oz. chocolate chips shopping list
- 4 cups flour shopping list
- 2 cups brown sugar shopping list
- 2 tsp. Soda (baking) shopping list
- 1 tsp. salt shopping list
- 2 cups sugar shopping list
- 1 8 oz. hershey bar (grated) shopping list
- 5 cups blended oatmeal shopping list
- 4 eggs shopping list
- 2 tsp. baking powder shopping list
- 2 tsp. vanilla shopping list
- 3 cups chopped nuts (your choice)I like pistachios or blk.walnut or macadamias as well as the old stand ins..pecans & walnuts shopping list
How to make it
- Measure oatmeal, and blend in a blender to a fine powder.
- The butter and both sugars. Add eggs and vanilla, mix together with
- Flour, oatmeal, salt, baking powder, and soda . Add chocolate
- Hershey bar, and nuts. Roll into balls, and place two inches apart
- On a cookie Sheet. Bake for 10 minutes at 375 degrees.
- Makes 112 cookies.
The Cookcougarwoman Elyria, OH
The Rating4 people
Sounds like the 'REAL' "5"FORK!!!!! Cookie
to me!~I will give them a try ~
~Photo~FLAGGED~!!!!!mjcmcook in Beach City loved it
YUM!!a1patti in Salem loved it
I love these cookies! Whatever the story may be! loljett2whit in Union City loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!