Tagliarini With Cream Leek SauceFrom dwahlers 6 years ago
- 300 ml of half-and-half cream shopping list
- 1 or 2 leeks (depending on the size) shopping list
- 2 leafs of sage shopping list
- 1 tablespoon of butter shopping list
- Freshly grinded white pepper shopping list
- Freshly grated nutmeg shopping list
- salt shopping list
- 1 pack of tagliarini or tagliatelli pasta shopping list
- water to cook the pasta shopping list
How to make it
- Chop the white and light green parts of the leek
- In a pan melt the butter, add a pinch of salt, white pepper and the sage leafs
- Add the leek let it fry a little, add a little water (2 or 3 tablespoons) and cover it. Let it cook untill it is transparent and tender.
- Meanwhile boil the pasta according to the package instructions.
- Switch off the heat on the leek, add the cream, a pinch of nutmeg, taste for salt and pepper add more if necessary.
- Drain your pasta, add it to the sauce, turn the heat back on and let it cook for a minute.
The Cookdwahlers Sao Paulo, BR
- Not added to any groups yet!