Hersheys Chocolate Sugar CookiesFrom mrsclause 3 years ago
- 1 cup sugar shopping list
- 1 cup flour shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/2 cup Hershey's cocoa or 1/2 of a Hershey's chocolate shopping list
- 1 stick butter shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- additional sugar shopping list
How to make it
- In a bowl combine sugar, flour, baking soda, salt and cocoa.Mix well.
- In a bowl melt the butter for 30 seconds to 1 minute.Pour it over the dry ingredients and add vanilla and eggs.Mix well.Set it in the refrigeratorfor for 2 to 4 hours or until it's harden.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a bowl add enough sugar.Shape the dough into balls.Place the dough into the sugar.Roll the dough around and place onto an ungreased cookie sheets.Bake for 7 to 10 minutes.Let them cool for couple minutes and transfer to an wire rack to finish cooling.
- Note:As long you use the Hershey's chocolate bars.Melt the chocolate into a pan along with the butter.That way that the chocolate won't stick.
The Cookmrsclause North Pole, AL
- Not added to any groups yet!