Chicken and RiceFrom iamcharmed 7 years ago
How to make it
- Take the chicken and cook it at 350 for about 2 hours.
- After chicken is cooked let cool.
- Follow directions for the spanish rice, when the tomatoes are ready to add also add the beans and corn.
- Finish cooking the rice per the instructions on the package.
- While the rice is cooking, shred the chicken breast ( I usually take a fork and scrape the chicken as I move the fork down).
- Place the shredded chicken in the bottom of the pan.
- When the rice mixture is done pour on top of the chicken in the pan.
- Mix thoroughly so the chicken and rice is even.
- Take the shredded cheese and add on top.
- Place in a 450 degree oven for about 5 minutes for the cheese to melt.