Peanut Butter MeltawaysFrom foodygirl1979 4 years ago
How to make it
- Melt the milk chocolate and white confectionery coating either on top of a double boiler over barely simmering water or very carefully in the microwave (stopping and stirring every 20-30 seconds) until completely melted and smooth; mix very well to combine together.
- Add the peanut butter and mix until fully incorporated.
- Spoon into small candy cups and allow to dry.
- NOTE: Prep time does not include drying time.
The Cookfoodygirl1979 Pittsburgh, PA
- Not added to any groups yet!