Pasta With Garlic And Creamed SpinachFrom foodygirl1979 6 years ago
- 1 pound (16oz.) mini shell shaped pasta or ditalini shopping list
- 2 boxes (9oz. each) frozen creamed spinach shopping list
- 3-4 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil shopping list
- 1/2-1 Tsp. crushed red pepper flakes, or to taste shopping list
- 2-3 cloves garlic, crushed shopping list
- salt and pepper, optional, to taste shopping list
- parmesan cheese, for topping shopping list
How to make it
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Cook creamed spinach pouches according to package directions as well.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, heat olive oil.
- Add garlic and crushed red pepper flakes and saute lightly (do not burn).
- Add creamed spinach and salt and pepper, if using.
- Cook together to let flavors combine.
- Allow to cook 1-2 minutes until bubbly and heated through.
- Add pasta and toss well to coat evenly.
- Pass parmesan at the table for topping.
People Who Like This Dish 9
- cinnamongal Mequon, WI
- essentialingredients Kansas City, Missouri
- mommyluvs2cook Santa Fe, TX
- refugeesrecipelisting Global, CA
- keni Sweet Home, AL
- nurse_ellen Agoura Hills, CA
- kathleen0406 Marion, IA
- crazeecndn Edmonton, CA
- clbacon Birmingham, AL
- foodygirl1979 Pittsburgh, PA
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookfoodygirl1979 Pittsburgh, PA
- Not added to any groups yet!