Toffee BarsFrom rodeogirl73 8 years ago
How to make it
- Line cookie sheet with foil, dull side up.
- Line the foil with the soda crackers, set aside.
- Bring to boil the brown sugar and butter, boil for 3 minutes.
- Pour over crackers and bake in a 400° oven for 3 to 4 minutes, or until crackers float.
- Sprinkle chocolate chips over the top of the crackers and allow to set for 1 minute.
- Spread the melted chocolate chips and then sprinkle with chopped nuts.
- Allow to completely cool and break into desired pieces.
The Cookrodeogirl73 Tacoma, WA
- Not added to any groups yet!