Gorgonzola Portobello Alfredo GnocchiFrom kairosdreaming 6 years ago
- 1 Pkg gnocchi (or if you're feeling ambitious, make your own) shopping list
- 2 TB olive oil shopping list
- 3 portobellos sliced (or the same amount of crimini) shopping list
- 1 small onion (chopped) shopping list
- 1 TB minced garlic shopping list
- 1 TB italian seasoning (I really like it strong, use less if you prefer) shopping list
- pepper to taste shopping list
- 1 small container heavy cream shopping list
- 1/2 cup shredded parmesean shopping list
- 1 8oz pkg gorgonzola (or blue cheese) shopping list
How to make it
- Prepare Gnocchi according to package.
- While gnocchi is cooking, saute onion and garlic in olive oil until translucent.
- Add mushrooms and italian seasoning and pepper. Saute 5 more min.
- Turn heat to low and stir in heavy cream.
- Once cream is heated through, stir in parmesean and gorgonzola.
- Drain gnocchi and add to mixture, stirring to coat the gnocchi evenly with sauce.
The Cookkairosdreaming Sunbury, Ohio
The Rating2 people
I love gnocchi will try this next time I make gnocchi - great post - high 5tinadc in Cape Town loved it
I LOVE Your "5"FORK!!!!! recipe~
The Flavor combination of the Cheese
and Mushrooms is 'Perfect'~
I also like a Strong Herb presence in
Thank-you So Much for Sharing~
mjcmcook in Beach City loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!