Lemon Cloverleaf RollsFrom rhodesbread 5 years ago
- 18 Rhodes™ dinner rolls, thawed but still cold shopping list
- zest from 2 medium size lemons shopping list
- 1/2 cup sugar shopping list
- 1/4 cup butter, melted shopping list
- Icing: shopping list
- 1 cup powdered sugar shopping list
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted shopping list
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice shopping list
How to make it
- Cut rolls in half. I
- n a small bowl, combine lemon zest and sugar.
- Dip each roll half in butter and then lemon sugar mixture.
- Place 3 halves in each cup of a well sprayed 12 cup muffin tin.
- Cover with plastic wrap and let rise until double in size.
- Remove wrap and bake at 350°F 10-12 minutes.
- Remove from pan immediately to cooling rack.
- Combine icing ingredients and mix well.
- Drizzle over rolls while still warm.