Herbed Florentine VegetablesFrom diannesfoodobsession 3 years ago
- 1(16 oz.) bag frozen Florentine-style vegetables (broccoli, cauliflower, carrots) shopping list
- 1/2 cup water shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. salt shopping list
- 1 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. Italian herb seasoning shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. fresh ground black pepper shopping list
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. grated parmesan cheese shopping list
How to make it
- In a medium sauce pan, bring vegetables, water and salt to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat, cover and simmer 6 - 8 minutes, or until vegetable are tender. Drain.
- In a small bowl, combine olive oil, herbs and pepper. Pour mixture over vegetables, sprinkle with parmesan cheese and toss gently.
The Cookdiannesfoodobsession Saint Cloud, MN
- Not added to any groups yet!