Left Over Pot Roast Fried RiceFrom rodeogirl73 6 years ago
- 1 - 2 green onions, as desired shopping list
- 2 large eggs shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- pepper to taste shopping list
- 1/4 cups onion, finely chopped or minced shopping list
- 1 small clove garlic, minced shopping list
- 4 tablespoons oil for stir-frying, or as needed shopping list
- 4 cups cold cooked rice shopping list
- 1 - 2 tablespoons light soy sauce, as desired shopping list
- 2-3 cups shredded or chopped Left over pork shopping list
How to make it
- Wash and finely chop the green onion.
- Lightly beat the eggs with the salt and pepper.
- Heat a wok or frying pan and add 2 tablespoons oil.
- When the oil is hot, add the eggs.
- Cook, stirring, until they are lightly scrambled but not too dry.
- Remove the eggs and clean out the pan.
- Add 2 tablespoons oil.
- Saute onions & garlic.
- Add the rice & pork.
- Stir-fry for a few minutes, using chopsticks or a wooden spoon to break it apart.
- Stir in the soy sauce, as desired.
- When the rice & pork is heated through, add the scrambled egg back into the pan. Mix thoroughly. Stir in the green onion. Serve hot.