Bourbon Spiked Sweet Potato PureeFrom chefmeow 4 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 450.
- Pierce potatoes a few times and roast them in a large nonstick roasting pan for 1 hour.
- Allow to cool 15 minutes then remove skin leaving as much caramelized flesh as possible.
- Cut potatoes into large chunks and transfer to food processor.
- Add lemon juice and zest then season with salt and pepper then process until smooth.
- In large non reactive saucepan combine bourbon and brown sugar and bring just to a boil.
- Add sweet potatoes and stir until blended.