Chicken WingsFrom bobzero 5 years ago
- 4 lb mix of wings and drumetts shopping list
- 4 tbs butter shopping list
- 1/2 to 1 bottle of franks red hot sauce shopping list
- *Secret Ingredient* To make these a bit nuclear you need to add up to 5 drops of Quaker steak and Lube Atomic Wing Sauce It actually comes with an eye dropper and has a release form!, other sauces for the faint of heart shopping list
- Stubbs Moppin Sauce shopping list
- Arizona Gunslinger shopping list
- or Cholulo & Melted butter shopping list
How to make it
- 1.Boil the chicken in a large pot of water for 15 to 20 min, until the meat is cooked, white and fleshy, remove from heat and drain.
- 2. Grill the chicken until crispy, 15 to 20 mins, the meat will be golden brown with slightly blackened edges.
- 3. Melt the butter in a large bowl in the microwave, Start at 30 seconds and check every 10 seconds.
- 4. Add the Franks Res Hot to the butter and Mix, Squirt the atomic wing sauce or pick your own., into the bowl. add the wings and mix well.
The Cookbobzero Euless, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!