Mango-pork Fried RiceFrom choclytcandy 3 years ago
- 3/4 cup diced cooked pork shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon cornstarch shopping list
- 1 mango, peeled and diced (1 pound) shopping list
- 1 can (8 ounces) sliced water chestnuts, drained shopping list
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms (3 ounces) shopping list
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped gingerroot shopping list
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped shopping list
- 3 cups cold cooked rice shopping list
- 2 teaspoons reduced-sodium soy sauce shopping list
- 1 cup frozen green peas, thawed shopping list
- 2 medium green onions, sliced (2 tablespoons) shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Mix pork and cornstarch. Spray nonstick wok or 12-inch skillet with
- cooking spray; heat over medium-high heat until cooking spray starts to
- bubble. Add pork, mango, water chestnuts, mushrooms, gingerroot and garlic;
- stir-fry 1 minute. Remove pork mixture from wok.
- 2. Spray wok or skillet with cooking spray; heat until cooking spray starts
- to bubble. Add rice; stir-fry about 1 minute or until rice is hot. Stir in
- soy sauce. Add pork mixture, peas, onions and pepper; stir-fry 1 minute. Serve.
The Cookchoclytcandy IN
- Not added to any groups yet!