Brownie in a MugFrom selna 7 years ago
- -4 tblsp. all purpose flour shopping list
- -4 tblsp. granulated sugar shopping list
- -1/2 tblsp. powdered sugar shopping list
- -1/8 tsp. baking powder shopping list
- -2 tblsp. unsweetened cocoa shopping list
- -3 tblsp. water shopping list
- -3 tblsp. oil shopping list
- -3 tblsp. milk shopping list
- -4 tblsp. chocolate chips or nuts (optional) shopping list
How to make it
- -in a mug, mix all dry ingredients together.
- -add wet ingredients. stir well.
- -add chocolate chips and/or nuts (optional), mixing until there are no lumps and mixture is smooth.
- -put mug in microwave for 1-2 minutes.
- -tip out on plate (optional).
The Cookselna Vancouver, CA
The Rating5 people
thanks, bravo 5555hunnee in Nanaimo loved it
Thank you I am always on the look out for single portion recipes ***** high 5tinadc in Cape Town loved it
My grandchildren will love this!!a1patti in Salem loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!