Charcoal Roasted Cornish HensFrom sammij 6 years ago
How to make it
- Wash & dry game hens. Sprinkle with salt & pepper
- Place in center of 2 pieces of foil about 30x18"
- divide onions & mushrooms between them
- Mix butter with thyme & rosemary. Pour over hens & vegtables
- Tightly seal packages with a fold down seam
- Place over glowing charcoal (seamside down)
- Grill over Med. to Hot coals for 30 min.
- Turn carefully. Grill 20-30 min. longer or until hens & onions
- are fork tender
- Serve with juices over hens
- Good served with: grilled melon & broiled tomatoes,
- whole wheat bread & chilled California white table wine (opt.)