Grilled Buffalo WingsFrom cuzpat 6 years ago
- 3 pounds chicken wings, shopping list
- separated at joints, tips shopping list
- discarded shopping list
- 1 cup Louisiana-style hot sauce shopping list
- 1 (12 fluid ounce) can or bottle shopping list
- cola-flavored carbonated beverage shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper, shopping list
- or to taste shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black shopping list
- pepper, or to taste shopping list
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Preheat a grill to medium heat.
- 2. In a large pot, mix together the hot sauce, cola, cayenne pepper, black pepper and soy sauce. Add the wings to the sauce - frozen is okay. Place the pot to one side of the grill, so the sauce comes to a simmer.
- 3. Use tongs to fish wings out of the sauce, and place them on the grill for 8 to 10 minutes. Then return to the sauce to simmer. Repeat this process for about 50 minutes. The sauce will thicken. When the chicken is tender and pulls easily off of the bone, you have two options. You can dip one last time and serve for sloppy style wings, or serve right off the grill for dryer wings.