Strawberry MousseFrom cmcocktail 6 years ago
How to make it
- In a blender or Processor combine Strawberries,
- 75gm Sugar and Eggs and blend till smooth.
- Then cook on a very low flame and remove before it boils.
- Let it cool to room temperature.
- In a separate bowl and lemon juice,
- water and gelatin and let it soak for 10 minutes.
- Whip fresh cream with 50gm sugar in a separate bowl.
- Now combine
- Strawberry mixture, gelatin and whipped cream
- all together in a bowl and chill for 3 to 4 hours or overnight.
- Garnish with Strawberries and Serve Chilled.