Strawberry Leaf SaladFrom iamcharmed 3 years ago
- leaf lettuce or spring mix shopping list
- mandarin oranges drained shopping list
- strawberries sliced shopping list
- 1 red onion chopped shopping list
- 1 cup of walnuts chopped shopping list
- Dressing: shopping list
- 1/4 cup vinegar shopping list
- 3/4 cup oil shopping list
- 1/2 cup sugar shopping list
- 2 tbsp poppyseeds shopping list
How to make it
- In a large serving bowl, mix the lettuce, onion, walnuts, strawberries and mandarin oranges together.
- Pour dressing over and mix until coated.
The Cookiamcharmed Orlando, FL
The Rating4 people
A good crusty loaf of French bread hot out of the oven and this salad is a meal waiting to happen. Great way to use some of the early spring lettuces in the garden. Thank You!!joyride in Spotsylvania loved it
Very nice. A great lunch time salad. Thanks. RJelgourmand in Apia loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!